The evening of November 10,, that is, single first day in the evening, is also a double tenth five hours before a carnival shopping, under the organization of the company, I had the opportunity to participate the managed by shenzhen fsa Mr Wu on the performance appraisal index decomposition training courses, through the study of one and a half hours, feeling a lot!
Fsa into our company already has a period of time, implement performance management also has for some time, but he has been the performance appraisal indicators in detail, and how to decomposition is not quite understand, Mr Wu's class, have a feeling of be suddenly enlightened. The learning experience is summarized as follows:
1. Performance appraisal is a two-way interactive assessment process
Performance appraisal is a top-down decomposition of the business plan of the enterprise, and it is also the upward transmission of the employee's work objectives into the performance plan. Performance evaluation indexes from strategic goals to business goals and department goals, eventually to the team and individual goals to achieve the layers of segmentation and pass, let everybody to work toward a common goal, bringing people together.
2. Why do you do performance appraisal?
1. The ultimate goal: to help subordinates achieve their goals.
2. Long-term purpose: to assist subordinates in continuous improvement of performance.
3. Mistakes in performance appraisal:
Performance = salary deduction, making employees insecure.
4. The correct direction of performance appraisal
The purpose and significance of performance appraisal
Performance appraisal is the purpose and significance of in order to realize the common progress of the company and the employee, not only to the design of the compensation system, the basic purpose of performance appraisal is to enhance the performance of the company and the employee ability, the role of performance appraisal management mainly embodied in the following aspects
1. As far as the company is concerned, it can be the basis for improving the overall operation and management of the company. Through the whole performance management, can be found that the company operating condition, timely understanding of the problems existing in the development strategy implementation process, and through the correct strategy, tracking action plans and performance results, so as to ensure the implementation of development strategy.
2. Personally, I can understand the long-term performance of employees, because they can develop training programs targeted to improve their performance. And as an employee career development process, the selection, the rotation, the promotion reference basis. In the performance management, of course, make sure the process of employee performance tracking, not just focus on results, only a comprehensive understanding of the performance of the process of employee performance, can accurate assessment of employee development trend.
3. Management level, performance appraisal is the basis for the company to evaluate employees' performance. The company can determine employee salaries, bonuses and employee promotions based on performance reviews.
4, development level, from the perspective of development, the company can by comparing different years performance appraisal standards continue to improve the company's rules and regulations, at the same time, timely find the bottleneck which restrict the development of the company.
In general, the performance appraisal is a management way to promote the construction of the company mechanism and realize the regularization, standardization and institutionalization of team management. In the process of the implementation of performance management, always keep in mind the appraisal target, not to the inspection and assessment, to ensure performance of the system is in place, at the same time should put performance appraisal to the enterprise culture, through the culture and the system of dual power, decreasing "human scale", and constantly improve enterprise team combat effectiveness.
Finally, thank you for the training program, thank you, Mr. Wu. It is believed that the rich will forge ahead on the road of standardization!